~ 1 cup game bird, boiled, deboned and cut into bite size pieces. Reserve the broth.
~ 1/4 cup soy sauce, plus 1 tbsp
~ 1 tsp corn starch
~ 1 tsp sesame oil, not a blend
~ 1 tsp red wine vinegar
~ 1/4 cup honey roasted peanuts
~ 1 tsp green onion tops, chopped
~ 1 tbsp oil
~ 1 tbsp ginger root
~ 1 tsp red pepper flakes
~ 1 cup game broth
~ wild rice
~ game broth
* Cook the wild rice per package directions substituting game broth for water. Keep 1 cup of broth back to use later.
* Marinate the meat in 1 tbsp soy sauce and corn starch. Set aside.
* Combine the 1/4 cup soy sauce, sesame oil, 1 cup broth and red wine vinegar together. Set aside.
* Combine the green onion and peanuts. Set aside.
* Heat the oil over medium high heat and sauté the ginger root and red pepper flakes for 30 seconds.
* Add the meat and marinade. Stir fry for 1 minute.
* Add the other liquid ingredients and stir until translucent.
* Add the green onion and peanuts. Stir until combined.
* Serve over the wild rice. Serves 2-3.