|Sportsman's Acres Pheasant Hunts
South Dakota Pheasant Hunting at its finest!
100% WILD SD PHEASANT HUNTS
The 2009 South Dakota Pheasant Hunting Season Runs From October 17 Through Jan 3.
WE HAVE SEVERAL GREAT SPECIALS RUNNING RIGHT NOW SO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM WHILE YOU CAN. THEY WILL END SHORTLY WITH NO ADVANCED WARNING!!!!
1) Join us for an all inclusive Pheasant Hunt for 3 days and 4 nights and feel free to enjoy Duck & Goose Hunting and Predator Hunting FREE of Charge. This is a great additional combo hunt for anyone to enjoy. This should be a great Waterfowl year with all the extra water we have.
2) If you stay for more then our regular 3 day, 4 night package you get an additional $100 dollars off each additional day you stay.
3) If you are a Whitetail Deer Hunter and sign up for our Whitetail Archery Package you can also hunt Pheasants totally FREE on us. This Combo package normally costs an additional $1,000 dollars. Of course if you want you can still hunt Waterfowl and Predators Free as well if you have time. Hurry and make your reservations, these offers are ending soon with no advanced notice.
4) For every 7 people you have in your group you get one hunter FREE OF CHARGE!!! That is a huge savings you can either split up between your group or one of you can enjoy a totally FREE hunt this season. Bring an additional 7 and you get another hunter that gets to hunt totally FREE. This is for our all inclusive pheasant hunting package only.
5) With any package you choose this season you can predator hunt absolutely FREE of Charge. You have to come and purchase one of our hunting packages in order to predator hunt FREE. Also if you book right now you will get to hunt Waterfowl on our property absolutely FREE OF CHARGE as well. You are basically getting a triple threat Combo Hunt for the price of the single pheasant hunting package.
6) If you sign up for the all inclusive Whitetail Deer Hunting Package you get a Quadruple threat hunting Combo Package. You would get to hunt Whitetail Deer, Pheasants, Grouse, Hungarian Partridge, Predators and Waterfowl all for the same price as the regualar all inclusive Whitetail Package. This is over a $2,000 dollar savings!!!
See if you can beat that deal anywhere in the entire state!!!!!
All of our hunts are fair chase with all species being 100% WILD. Our lodges have all the comforts of home. We will make sure you have a South Dakota Hunting experience of a lifetime.
We look forward to seeing you here this season!!!!!
SPOTS ARE FILLING UP FAST WITH THESE SPECIALS RUNNING. WE JUST CAN'T RUN THEM FOR MUCH LONGER. DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS DEAL. IT WILL BE OVER SOON.
Sportsmans Acres Pheasant Hunts is located 70 miles Southwest of Sioux Falls, South Dakota in the heart of Pheasant Hunting territory. With over 12,000 acres of prime South Dakota Pheasant Hunting habitat carefully managed to give you and your party a pheasant hunting experience of a lifetime. We are located directly on the James River which runs into the Missouri River about 25 miles from pheasant hunting property.
The areas we hunt are hand picked for maximum bird numbers. We are totally committed to offering first class WILD South Dakota Pheasant Hunting, with fantastic bird numbers, all at the best rates possible.
We work hard at developing our habitat and food plots, making the best possible nesting areas. Our success starts with managing the land and the wildlife. The lands consist of hundreds of acres of prime CRP, with Milo, Millet and Corn strips in food plots throughout. We also offer hunting in a variety of different covers, including corn strips, short and tall sorghum fields, long thick tree belts, cattail sloughs and dry run creek beds in the fields themselves. Low areas of over grown switch grasses, and foxtail grasses make for wonderful roosting areas.
Our South Dakota Pheasant Hunting packages are what we feel to be the best value and price combination of any lodge in the South Dakota.
Come hunt with us and experience great hospitality, world class pheasant hunting,(You Can Also Harvest 3 Sharp-Tailed Grouse and/or Prairie Chickens in any combo not to exceed 3) and (5 Hungarian or Grey Partridge) each day all on your Pheasant Hunting License, these extra birds are also free of charge. We run into them quite often, fabulous whitetail deer hunting, waterfowl hunting, varmint hunting, spring and fall turkey hunting(Merriams & Eastern Turkeys), predator hunting(Fox & Coyote's) and spring snow goose hunts all at South Dakota's best rates.
If you have any questions please visit our site at http://www.sportsmansacrespheasanthunts.com or call us at 605-661-4195 or 605-925-4642. You can also email us at email@example.com